Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Dad hires hit men to kill son's video game characters



Some fathers are overbearing.

Some, however, decide that enforcing parental law requires radical action. Such as hiring an hitman.

It does seem extreme. But a certain Mr. Feng of China might offer mitigating circumstances.

His son was allegedly being terribly disobedient and the assassins were hired merely to murder Feng Jr.'s video game character.
As Kotaku retells it, Feng Jr. was not doing well at school. He also failed to find employment.

However, he reportedly considered himself a video game king.
If you're going to topple a king, you have to chop off his head. So Feng Sr. hired several gamers who were game to kill the king. Virtually, of course.


The idea was that if these players could continually smite Feng Jr.'s characters, he would get bored, rise from his seat, leave his cocoon, and, you know, get a job.

The tale (which smacks of being slightly tall) has a vaguely uplifting conclusion.

Jr. didn't quit playing. He reportedly turned to dad and said: "I can play or I can not play, it doesn't bother me. I'm not looking for any job -- I want to take some time to find one that suits me."

There is no record of whether they hugged it out or slugged it out.
Dad claims to have been relieved to hear his son's words. But perhaps the assassins still lurk, ready for any incursion by Jr.
Some will consider Dad's actions to have been merely the frustrations of a caring parent.

In my role as life coach to the tech world, I, though, seek progress.
It seems clear to me that Feng Jr. should set up a business in which he offers to assassinate video game characters of kids who aren't doing their homework or getting jobs.

This is clearly a service that has potential.

As a result, he will have a worthwhile job, while remaining the king of gaming. Meanwhile, his dad can proudly tell his friends how much money Jr. is making.
.
My Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment