Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Android 4.0 Launch Event (57 min long)


Ok Ok I know what you are thinking. I have so meny posts about the Galaxy Nexus
when the Nexus 4 is out, Well I did some research and decided that the N4 is not much
better than the Galaxy Nexus, I mean come on the Galaxy is only like a year old.
Anyways I was using a BB Bold for like the last 3 years and Androids have sure come
along way in that short time, All you have to do is look at the past 12 months
So much has happened so still so much going on.
So I cracked & caved in and got the Galaxy Nexus today. I have had for about 6 hours
and so far i'm impressed, Some time next week I will do my full review
so I guess for the next few weeks you wil see lots of posts about Androids,
& Galaxys on my blog so I hope you enjoy my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment